OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

BNW i agree there has been an opportunity for anyone to contact...

1. 3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    BNW i agree there has been an opportunity for anyone to contact the administrators and ask whats going on and whether they can be part of a solution or part of a problem. Seems there have been both.

some like to direct blame to anyone but themselves when things don't go as expected and others knuckle down and apply their brains to the situation to get things done in a constructive way.

its a sad world we live in where the cry for compensation is a reflex response rather than self reflection and acceptance of ones own poor judgement. and i suppose thats what it comes down to. we all make choices and only some make the right ones, either by good judgement or plain luck.

the company is in administration, not receivership despite all the doomsayers, the self destructive types and the self elected fundamentalist do-gooders.

id really like to hear whats going on with the administrators, the mine and any plans for resisting if that is possible. Fingers crossed.

time will tell
    not over yet
    haven't and have never given up.
    strange how some really want bad things to happen to those still hanging on. sour grapes? very unpleasant personalities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.