CTS contact uranium limited

picking up steam, page-3

1. 2,541 Posts.
    Had to put the spare cash somewhere.

I mainly concentrate on derivatives of blue chips but like to hobby at the dirty end of the market. CTS and YGL are my current favourites but the YGL chart looks dicy today.

Of all the U mining prospects that have been doing the rounds, I think CTS is the only one that has any real prospect of actually digging anything up whilst the U price is at its current levels. Existing operators have scope to expand their operations and put downward pressure on the U price to drive away competition in a few years time, and most of the spec U stocks are at least that long away from production. CTS also has a reasonable looking chart, plus its got great value options for a bit of free leverage.

WMT is going up for at least a couple of weeks, but the longer term picture is pretty shady. I was looking at charts of one the other posters and BLT looks good.

God, BNT, it was like watching a car crash! You knew you should just drive on and not look, but couldn't stop staring. Poor Multi is still there, tried to get him out at 16c but he just doesn't get it. I managed to resist a "told you so" post after they sacked the CEO, scrapped the profit forecast and the SP hit 13c.

CDU is a bit the same for me, so many suckers just can't read a chart and fall in love with a dog. I guess they are man's best friend!

Incidentally, if you are looking for a copper prospect, URL has a much more reliably determined resource than CDU or just about anything else on the market.

Glad to see you're on CTS. Its pretty tightly held, hence the huge jumps in price whenever it trades on volume.

Cheers
    Paschal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.