AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

picking up the scraps, page-4

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    colin,
    If you take the emotion of the main posters on this forum out of the equation you will understand why the share price is where it is?
    Between them they hold a very substantial stake in Mantle and if we take their comments at face value they are probably the only ones still buying at these "rediculously cheap prices?"
    The market in general is still awaiting some positive news from Ian Kraemer before they invest here?
    I personally wish i had done that as i would be far richer on paper today if i had?
    The facts are, Mantle's projects are currently all in limbo and have been for far too long and in the case of the brown coal projects we can't blame management for that, however Mt Mulligan and the Gold projects are also treading water and one has to ask why?
    The company made several cap raisings for those projects which drastically reduced our investments by dilution and here we are today no futher enlightened as to why these promising projects are not being progessed at the rate one would have expected in light of those cap raisings?
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.