GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

ccitrader, everyone has their favourite stocks and they can't...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    ccitrader, everyone has their favourite stocks and they can't all be right as to which one will move the fastest and highest when the gold price moves up. This is particularly true of the juniors. There are various analyses available of different companies. I haver chosen one long-term stock CRK, after having looked at the others. I believe there are many stocks which will benefit hugely when the market for gold and gold stocks turns.
    The questions I asked were - what are the grades? how many ounces? how easy to mine? political stability? management? cash resources? how tightly held?
    CRK got the tick on all these. Nevertheless it is in the doldrums currently and may stay that way for a few months until the new upgrades are released and the mining plan for Lindsays is released. It's not one you'd buy for short term speculation but in my view has extraordinary prospects in the 18 month range.
    It's the same old story, one absolutely must do one's own research and never rely on others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.