OCV octaviar limited

picled wizards indeed; are we?

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Duped, seamisty, others!

Therein lies the Problem of Our Own Making.
    We CONTINUE to moan about PAST injustices heaped upon PIF
    by the bad boys of the unscrupulous corporate and judicial milieu.
    We finger painful threads of our misery by retrieving memories of this or that as a religious devotee would finger their rosaries hoping to pass personal grief onto an inanimate object.

Has anybody bothered to count from my posts how many times I tried to ENGAGE any or all of you into MEANINGFUL ACTION?

Has anyone seen one meaningful RESPONSE to these manyfold calls to ACTION?
    If I missed s'thing, please tell me.

Seamisty; you write you gave up on ASIC 2 years ago.
    Why then continue with carrying on with dredged memories?
    It's just not enough to tell me "...you've done a huge effort..” and then continue with aforementioned dredging.

I mentioned my pledge of $3,000 a number of times.
    Stated purpose was to initiate Final and decisive action for RE replacement.
    PIF AG informed me that PIF Initiative group has returned all funds into one common kitty and I duly raised the subject of RE action with PIF Exec.
    You will recall my pleas for a meeting. From memory, there was one response by way of “…couldn’t hurt holding…”
    And PIF AG totally ignores my calls for more involvement.
    In all fairness, I was told, “No, no Simon, you are not getting a cold shoulder”.
    Sure feels like a lump of ice there.

And could not move on without obligatory mentioning of Itallised passage from Medcraftie’s letter. This IS the CAUSE we must take up. This is the reason I took it outside ASIC to beat the drum around Australia.
    Who else agrees with that?
    I don’t think Shortie trumped me with his extra-marital peccadillos, or Swanie with his ship de-ruddered on 27 Feb.
    My denture grip on both still holds and as long as they are in office, the pursuit continues.
    But your communal pursuit must be to initiate RE Replacement action.
    Show the solidarity, chip in for start of action, lobby PIF AG to re-surface and advance your rights pledged to you in PIF AG Constitution!
    An immediate meeting for progressing it is LONG OVERDUE.
    I have ideas and conviction to contribute.
    Only your combined call will make it happen.

Whenever I pass a window display of a religious shop with a symbolic clasp of hands on various products, I think to myself:
    “Tis ain’t praying. Tis swatting parasites of this world”
    Has our time to start swatting arrived?

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.