FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Pics of HX's "shoddy" lay work shared on FB group "Shonky Builders WA", page-7

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    In all fairness mate , what I was trying to say was the level of accuracy on some walls is just not good enough considering they’re always talking about accuracy to a mm , although the brickwork that I’ve seen produced by bricklayers time and time again is absolute sh!t , you have seen some of the pics of this in the past that I’ve posted . There is now a video circulating on Shonky builders where there are a couple of blokes taking the piss obviously disgruntled brickies or something, one is showing a level that is rocking , shit I can go around to every wall a brickie does and you’ll get the same if you put your level on a brick that is 3-5 mm proud of the others ! I believe we are starting to see some very nervous bricklayers trying their best to discredit FBR . Remember the outer walls are rendered to cover any discrepancies and the internal walls are dry lined with plasterboard and there again any discrepancies are covered over , remember the drywall glue has at least 15 mm thickness to it where the sheet is patted down against the brickwork to give it adhesion which also allows for it to be tapped to level . I still would much prefer a HX build over the conventional, do not be alarmed by this it really isn’t as bad as these guys portrayed . These guys that posted that video are absolute tossers .
    FYI and everyone else .
    95C9D1EA-7DF3-48FE-B0EA-39E486EE19A0.jpeg A43AAB7D-3E11-409F-AA63-B4FA763B2DC6.jpeg B278CBD8-EC83-4FC7-8224-CAA190FA07E1.jpeg C61209EE-9E65-4122-9A98-9C1019588569.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.