CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pictorial upate, page-42

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    """After working hard all day I dont know where you get the time to do your research."""

Hi Penny,

I have worked hard all my life and I am proud of that. If you want to get somewhere in life and prove a point, you have to do it.

To begin with, I enjoy posting in an open forum and exchanging ideas with others while having a good cuppa and, at the same time, while I am trying to relax and unwind from what has happened during the day. ""Time out as they say.""

As for me finding the time to do my research, well it is all part and parcel of posting in an open Forum the likes of HC. Especially when you have some posters that, because you are negative at times, they throw everything at you including the kitchen sink, to try and make fun out of you. So, one has to hit back at them and prove them that what they've posted is absolute garbage and totally baseless, and with the sole intent of getting you to bait back.

You know the old saying "Fight fire with Fire"?? Well let me tell you that, in almost 100% of the cases, it always work. So give them back what they gave you, and make them look what they really are......You can guess the rest.

I also couldn't help noticing though, that their fingers went hard at work frantically denying those TU's that someone awarded to me. But such is life and that is part and parcel of posting in HC.

Anyway back to CDU now my friend.

As far as I am concerned, CDU has something in there. It has to.!!!

As to what, ("if one has to take out all of those conjectures that are posted here constantly and in repetition by the members of the club"), no one really knows. ....But there has to be something for it to stay in the way it is.

It would be better for all concerned IMHO, if WM was to come out and tell the market what it is and follow up with a JORC upgrade which, even after these constant releases of wonderful drilling results, it never gets changed or upgraded. One could be forgiven to think that something is not right there.

Then we have that long awaited DFS that is not going to be released anymore, even after we've spent many many millions of dollars preparing it. NOW....Why is that.!!!

One could also be forgiven to think that, if all of that was 100% correct, any CEO would die to tell the market what we have got and what we can make, instead of keeping it all hush hush and under the carpet. Especially when there are certain rules within the Corporation Act and under the rules of listing, which specify as to what has to be done in regards to "FULL DISCLOSURE". To me it doesn't add up. Hence why I am tending to call it as it is.

And then I keep on going back at what I've said many times before... "Is there a method in someone's madness".

There is one thing that I confident of though. And that is that when we will start mining (IF AND WHEN THAT IS), we will all be able to find out if we made the right decision, or if we have been led up the garden path by some that were pushing their own barrows at our cost. And if the latter is the correct one, God help us all. Especially the ones that went out on a limb while hoping.

Now, I've said my two bobs worth and, you can all DYOR.

Good luck WG.

Bud...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.