CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"Manipulate our SP down to $4.00 or lower via major churn, then...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    "Manipulate our SP down to $4.00 or lower via major churn, then try for the take over at $6.00 as quickly as possible to beat any production"

well yes gjcl (with your numbers) skin it anyway you want to. I've got no proof as to whether this stock has ever been manipulated down or even more recently been manipulated up. So I'll just stay on the sidelines on that topic and let you stick your head out there.

Can I ask you just one question? Do you actually 100% believe this sentence from your post?

"Now obviously the realistic take over figure would be multiples of your laughable $6.00"

I've been on these boards for 5 years now and quite honestly that might be one of the scariest things I've ever read. I mean forget the fact that you've said there is a chance you will be seeing this company pay out over $4 BILLION in dividends ("dividends of $2 to $4.00 / year for the next 3 to 5 years") I'm just curious how you see a possible takeover unfolding (if it ever happens).

If you could spare a few minutes would you at least give me a rough breakdown of who the largest shareholders are in CDU. I don't want you to even talk about any relationships (or lack there of) between them, just your break down of who owns big parcels here.

Now 364 days maximum until you will be expecting your first dividend cheque!! I wonder if it will be on your lower end at $2 or the higher end at $4??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.