CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"I've got no proof as to whether this stock has ever been...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    "I've got no proof as to whether this stock has ever been manipulated down"
    Ha ha 007. You are getting funnier by the day.

Still that just might be a completely true statement of yours 007. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt as you just may never have traded much.
    Now lesson 1 for an obvious new person on the ASX, you 007,..wait for a really good up day, check how many down ramp posts there have been on HC and especially if there have been any brand new posters ..lol, select course of sales with who ever you trade with ( ops sorry you have no idea about any of this) but lets just say you did, you can watch at your hearts content the algo bot activity working the SP down. You might also want to watch how stacked the sell side is normally 2 x and up to 4 x what ever is put onto the buy side and also most of them will be out of sight so they dont really want to get done but like others to see totals….lol ..so with lots of churn where the seller also does the buying he can slowly work the SP down, easy really, nett end of day he just might have obtain a few more shares than he sold but achieved a lower SP….and all this on an up day.

Mind you why would they bother, I will tell you why. This is one terrific stock, that is undervalued now imho and the closer we get to production the harder we should run.
    Holders know this, so the manipulators will have to settle for churn crumbs as it is obvious the float is getting less and less.

Hopefully now you can understand what to look for 007…and its my pleasure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.