CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

gjclMate I am a true believer, correct me if I am wrong, they...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    gjcl
    Mate I am a true believer, correct me if I am wrong, they have a mobile crusher that they use for creating hardcore for building roads , etc. That is not a bit of mining equipment it is used for building roads.

Look, our arses are pointed in the right direction, but do not get too excited about a bit of road building equipment. Yes, it has effectively demonstrated some very interesting information, basically that it is easy to separate high specific gravity material.

As they said in the Goon show "this is the bbc, we bring you these news bulletins for those that wish to be better informed."

Keep it true guys. The next question is when will mining actually start and by that I mean full plant operating at maximum capacity, the next question is what will be the maximum capacity.

The protestants lied to put the catholics down when in fact the truth would have been more successful. From here on in, truth guys, that's all that is needed. We don't need to lie , con or be deceitful, just good ole fashioned truth. Some have difficulty with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.