CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Nothing sells greater than word of mouth, I have shared this...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Nothing sells greater than word of mouth, I have shared this with heaps of people, not because I hold, but because it relieves PAIN, I can assure you I have never had more feed back and I feel like I am helping a lot of people who do suffer from frequent pain ....believe you me, I am not the only one who is sharing this great product.

All the people I have told about it, do not have shares and could not care less about the share price, but they do appreciate a product that actually does work.

I would love to see more of us shareholders go out and buy a few creams for those people in their family, who suffer from pain, this would be better than belittling the product or the company.

This product is that good, in fact so good, it could go viral, which means as people experience it, they will talk about it ....I have no doubt about this, because I have used it, I have shared it and I have seen family promote it.

Please understand my passion, I suffer constant pain and this cream is beside me on my desk and while it certainly does not remove my pain completely, it certainly gives me more relief than any other method or product, I have used period

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.