CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Hi AllI’ve been doing a bit of travel lately including UK Europe...

1. 333 Posts.
    Hi All

I’ve been doing a bit of travel lately including UK Europe HK and China and paid particular attention to phone and internet access with the result that any lingering doubts I’ve had about WiFi have been well and truly put to bed.

Free internet or WiFi was available at most of my accommodation as well as most airports and major train stations free WiFi was even available on the high speed train from Paris to Amsterdam, so you can imagine I felt cheated when I actually had to pay for it, with so much free WiFi around the place it’s surely just a matter of time before people will expect it and of course the free ones carry advertising.

I found airports particularly interesting with a wide and varied range of product from WiFi stations to internet kiosks but honestly nothing compares to the current PIE offering and I can only imagine how good the mini will be.

I’m attaching some pics taken at airports and at a train station in China I felt a bit uncomfortable taking pics in China so one bank of 20 phones all in use didn’t get photographed but a smaller one did so you’ll have to use some imagination here.

Some on this forum have criticized the web phone’s large screen for its lack of privacy however
    as the following pics show, not everyone shares that concern.

I’m Excited

Toski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.