CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I would like this to be a sensible discussion guys & girls.Hey...

1. 10 Posts.
    I would like this to be a sensible discussion guys & girls.

Hey stock obsessed people :) ... I am going to keep this as unbiased as possible so forgive me if I sway either way...

I would just like to see or hear ANYBODY'S thoughts on what the potential ongoing income could be in plain figures?

Also I cant quite get my head around the partnership between Ruckus and PIE? Could someone shed some light on the reasoning behind this?

I assume one of Telstra's requirements maybe that the webphone used Ruckus technology for the WiFi? I read somewhere that ruckus was used as the TBox WiFi and thought maybe Telstra wanted to keep things "uniform".

What does this mean for PIE and their quality of WiFi? or do want to be a WiFi management company with the world smart payphone monopoly?

Lets face it, if Telstra keep running their company the way they are at the moment they (telstra) will be very successful (look at their marketing.. it is ridiculously good)

Well managed telco + innovation + kick jackASS technology + AWESOME marketing = customer satisfaction & profit <-- thats just my thoughts.

The problem is Telstra keep everthing hush hush, I think they like to make alot of noise when they eventually do something good.

But this burns precious time for smaller businesses that bend over backwards to to impress the giants.

The 15th of Feb is d-day

Anyways, sorry for rambling off if I could hear your thoughts it would be much appreciated.

*insert funny stock related quote here*

NO wait! I've got one ...

Don't be scared but don't get greedy.

Cheers :)

Maddox.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.