CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

pie networks income in $$ please read this, page-4

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi also Maddox,

PIE partnered with Ruckus during the TABCORP trail. I'm not sure whether they used Ruckus technology during the TLS Webphone managed Wi-Fi trial? That could be something you could easily find out by going to the PIEnetworks website, there is a contact for shareholders for either feedback or questions. I have found Craig Turner very helpful in explaining how the technology works etc.

"What does this mean for PIE and their quality of WiFi"

This is part of an explanation I received from PIE regarding an inquiry from me:

"We are using the Ruckus WiFi technology as part of our managed WiFi (pieWiFi) service offering - we are not just a supplier of WiFi access technology, what our prospective Wi-Fi customers want is a service provider who can evaluate their requirements for a managaed WiFi offering, design and end to end solution that meets their requirements, project manage the installation, and then (most importantly) manage the ongoing service for them ie provide reporting and network diagnostics, fault management of the network, a 24x7 operations centre to monitor the WiFi network, and detect any alarms/faults; 24x7 customer care centre etc.

Our competitive advantage when we approach prospective customers is a very important one - and in reality the answer is that it will be based on a combination of factors (market leading technology, demonstrated carrier grade service delivery capability, range of services and solutions we can offer across managed Internet/kiosk/WiFi space, capability to define and deliver innovative and high quality solutions for our customers, customer references and previous experience, etc.). it certainly relies on a much broader range of considerations for our prospective customers than just the Wi-Fi technology we use.

To summarise - having great WiFi technology (as we do) is a necessary but not sufficient condition for our competitive success. It's how we put all the elements of a service offering together and then deliver that to customers that has to be considered in evaluating our competitive advantage."

Of course revenue would be dependant on future contracts PIE secure, imo the market is huge, but that could be a another question you could put to Craig Turner.....he may be able to give you some kind of an idea of the market share PIE can successfully secure.

Maddox....you say 15th Feb is d-day???

Justin Milne is giving a PIE presentation at the Australian IT Event in Sydney 22nd Feb. I am hoping this exposure will create customer/market interest in PIE.

Cheers,
    P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.