NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Pie O My and every NRZ retail investor

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just sold the second half of my parcel of NRZ stock for.099cents for an overall loss of more than 50%. and relieved to get away with that result. No BFS, No NOTHING.
    Upon my becoming of the strong opinion that there will be no BFS and having allowed myself to invest in yet another company headed by boards of directors like this, I thought with a bit of luck I may be able to escape at .105cents.
    Not so, people are waking up.
    Brilliant news today coming from the company. 5.8 million shares issued without disclosure. I have seen enough of that and you're going to see more of it
    You remember I got off my arse and went to Leigh Creek itself last year. The red flag in the back of my mind from that trip was really the time to act on selling out. Peters has thanked 'the faithful' ( as he refers to the retail investors) on You Tube.
    The faithful was me, or maybe the sucker.
    I hope I'm wrong because for me it was not to financially damaging. However I wouldn't have bothered about posting on HC if I thought there was a chance of being wrong. These forums are most likely monitored by certain types of boards of directors who gain the emotional flow of the retail investors and what they're thinking. These directors are not corporate profits producers, they're business will never make a profit and they know that.
    Their profits come from you. Think about it. Many start up companies are like this. Money talks, big names are used ( for your psychological comfort) and confidence to invest, exciting news posted through the asx termed with beautiful phrasings of excitement that lured and convinces us to get in now before everyone wakes up and the price takes off. Even reputable ( ha ha) investment institutions get in on these acts and add another step of confidence to the unwary retail investors, even though they are only in the company for a quick trade.
    Good Luck Everyone, I'm signing off with;
    ASIC- Ha Ha

Parnoose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.56K 545.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 83435919 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19185230 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 858330
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.