NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Cheyne summs it up well. SP is not in a good place, JP has...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Cheyne summs it up well. SP is not in a good place, JP has missed many deadlines and shown supreme confidence in things that haven’t happened (yet). This is crunch time, if they don’t kick goals this qtr then an extremely unfavourable cap raise will occur, on the back of a small one which was meant to tide them over to a great pre FID funding deal - which as yet hasn’t occurred. SP will test 5yr low if we cap raise again before any further milestones are reached.

my read as that we are near the bottom (may still flirt with 8c until significant Ann is made) and that we will have positive announcements and an ppreciable SP rise; however I can see a lot of sell pressure as burnt holders want to exit near beak even or with a profit.

I’ll continue to hold, and will likely accumulate a little more while under 10c, but if more major milestones are missed I will re-evaluate my strategy around EOFY.
    despite the poor SP, the company has had some major achievements, and still has huge upside.

a lot of people want to blame a stock, the market, Covid, macroeconomic factors - it all comes down to your individual iNvestment decision making. If I lose money because I’ve lost patience or confidence with a stock, it’s on me, for poorly analysing, or miscalculating risk. Throwing toys out of the cot and saying you’ve been duped is foolish, small caps are inherently high risk, if a 6-12-24 month delay is a deal breaker for someone then don’t invest in small caps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.56K 545.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 83435919 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19185230 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 858330
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.