AUM australian mining investments limited

pieces of a jigsaw, page-26

1. 7,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    freefloat musings It's cool that 52% of the company is held by "loyal" holders - according to WM

Add in a few other larger holdings (see earlier posts about big trades on 4th and 5th July)

Anyone want to take a view on the freefloat in AUM atm.

With various options converted recently (and not taking into account existing but currently unconverted options) There is a maximum of around 55 million shares out there.

If loyal shareholders hold 52% then there is only about 27 million shares actually available maybe less

Subtract from this what us lot own plus any bigger recent holders..... is a pure freefloat of 20 million reasonable??? Guess work perhaps but still reasonable??

On 5th July 8 million shares changed hands in one hour - that's almost half the freefloat.

Point is it will not take too much buying (or selling) to move the stock price substantially. With that in mind maybe all of us - bulls and bears - will have our best case scenarios happen on the first day of trading.

I just hope the ASX radar gun is not working on the requote I don't want a speeding ticket this time.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.