PLL 18.2% 13.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Piedmont CEO & COO on podcast, page-11

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    The market sentiment is still pretty flat now. Investors just do not seem to be interested in Lithium even though the fundamentals for the next few years are quite strong and looking better all the time. EV projections will never be realized if the industry does not invest now in the Li juniors to meet the projected demand by 23/25. This upcoming announcement would have to be bang on - or better - to make the upside tick I would like to see. There are, IMO, really only two realistic and viable Li projects (out of 5) in the US now - INR and PLL. INR had a relatively good announcement on June 11 along with a nice presentation in Santiago on the same date. It immediately saw a 10% uptick but was at pre-announcement levels within a week. (Market sentiment just not there to keep it up) I am hoping for better here and the subsequent announcements over the next several weeks/months to keep this one up. If this PLL resource upgrade can show better than 20 years life, it would be a good start. Unfortunately, with sentiment the way it is, it may not be as good as I hope (keeping my expectations a bit low here so I can be presently surprised). Even if it does not impress investors like it should now, round 2 in July with the revised SS should. Knock out punches this fall.

Guess we will see this week. They always seem to hit their targets and should hit them this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.020(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $53.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $168.9K 1.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 201571 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 224482 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.