AGE 3.85% 5.0¢ alligator energy limited

Piedmont Option

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I thought I would post this here to see what your thought are on it.

Like most here I have invested in AGE and currently hold shares in it, because of its core business plan to develop and mine for Uranium and or in its true natural form yellowcake(U3O8) This is the main reason for my investment, because Clean energy is the way of the future and Nuclear holds the key to being clean, efficient and reliable. This market is going tp be huge it is going to grow exponentially over the coming years and I thought that AGE as a speculative small cap in this market would thrive and likely struggle to keep up with the supply for the future demand of Uranium.

This is what I do not understand - why have they now taken an option to purchase Piedmont - North Italy when the leases do not contain uranium (u3O8) and which contains minerals like Cobalt, nickel and gold which are really outside AGE's core business model. This does not make strategic sense to me, another point being that Italy is on the other side of the world to Australia.

A small cap Speculative stock that has no income from their core business entering in to potentially two of the biggest markets ever, Uranium and batteries - Electric Vehicles.

Who funds it, you and me and who else?

It concerns me because at the moment they don't have the funds to set up their infrastructure and or run their businesses which relate to their core business objectives which I thought was Uranium.

I understand the connection with Piedmont a Canadian company with mining rights in Italy which is part of the European Union I get that, why batteries and not AGE;s core business plan of Uranium, is this because Piedmont have other partnerships and agreements with Australian based companies in the Uranium market, like PEN. and others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $193.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $527.3K 10.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 520000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 138325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.