CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

pienetworks lack of updating shareholders.

1. 40 Posts.
    I havn't bothered posting anything here for quite some time with all the arguing and ridiculous slagging off, but the one thing that annoys me about this company is their lack of updating shareholders.

Now i know you will all jump on me and say "They are in a trading halt and they are bound by laws that govern any leakage of information" but this has been a trend of this company for years. I know they can't say anything until Telstra and PIE have worked out whatever they are in discussions about weather it be a contract, a takeover or they simply walk away. (I doubt the latter)

But in the 4 or 5 years i have been holding this stock they seem to have a ploy of thinking the webphone will sell itself. Does anyone work in marketing there ? I get phone calls from Optus and Telstra all the time asking if i would like to upgrade my service or purchase some new technology. Maybe PIE need to employ some Indian telemarketers !! lol

They have been in discussions with Telstra since April 2010 almost 2 years ago. Surely they could talk up who they are in discussions with. Other than reading it in quarterly reports, they always seem to be late in providing information to the market. As we are now seeing once again.

There doesn't seem to be any urgency to get the word out "We are currently in discussions with Telstra and Tabcorp and a trial by Telstra was deemed successful with the liklihood of a contract" So far their lack of announcements and updates certainly doesn't impress the market (0.007)

Ok, maybe there is nothing to announce as they don't have contracts rolling in, but surely they can talk up the big boys they are talking with. Who knows, it may alert other big organisations to the latest options in internet and wifi access in public places.

Personally i believe there will be a small order or possibly a takeover as they are worth nothing at current prices. Maybe J. Milne was there to offset a few long term directors and make it easy for Telstra to sweep them up. As far as Telstra walking away, i dont see that happening. As another poster stated, regardless how much profit can be generated by the webphones and its wifi access in its infantry stages, they need to move with the times.

Does anyone believe Telstra will take them away and spend another 2 years looking for another option ?? Or even more unlikely, replace them with just a simple payphone as was there before ??

Not likely !!

I'm a shareholder. I still remain positive regardless what others post here, but this has been a very frustrating company to own shares in over the last few years.

Goodluck to all that hold !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.