CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

pienetworks relocates head office to sydney, page-16

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm sorry Cam Smith is no longer CEO.....he and his ethical approach to business were one of the main reasons I invested skin in this thing.

His reasons for not remaining CEO could be personal, in that he didn't want to up roots and move family to the other side of Australia. If he has teenagers in high school, they wouldn't want to leave friends and go to a new school. Also big change in lifestyle between laid back Perth and rat race Sydney...sorry for any Sydburians who take offence.

Maybe he was made an offer too good to refuse to step down from CEO.....who knows?

Obviously Craig Turner intends to ramp up the business side of things in conjunction with TLS.

Good for the company, I suppose.

Personally, I would have preferred Cam and little old PIE to take this all the way has I trust and respect Cam greatly.

I found the release fairly short on information, and I agree acknowledgement of Cam's efforts from the beginning to now not being noted, to me didn't seem quite right.

I guess another senario could be that Cam wasn't happy with the direction the company was headed i.e. management sytle and decided the big end of town wasn't his cup of tea and opted to take a back seat while staying in Perth.

The announcement didn't mention what Cam's new position is, or for that matter if he will stay with PIE.

IMO lots of unanswered questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.