CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I agree with Elbows, Hard man and others. This is a very...

1. 40 Posts.
    I agree with Elbows, Hard man and others. This is a very positive step forward.

Pie currently in negotiations with Telstra on a large scale rollout. Pie now have 2 ex Telstra big boys at the top of the helm who know the business strategy of Telstra and the necessary bargaining skills needed to secure a major contract.

The move to Sydney would only be happening if a large scale deployment was imminent imo.

But my opinion regarding Cam Smith may vary to others. I have been in and out of this stock for 3-4 years but have always viewed PIE as a long term stock in hope of a future growth story.

I believe from what others have stated that Cam was a very easy going and very approachable person to talk with but the fact is, the share price was 12 cents or more 3-4 years ago and its now 1.8 cents. I think when it comes to the view of most investors they would be quite happy to see Cam step down and have an ex Telstra man take his position as this will only strengthen current negotiations.

Remember "Nice guys finish last" and PIE at this particular moment need some management with balls and prior success. I honestly can't say PIE had a great deal of success while Cam was in his position. No major contracts and a share price that reflects the amount of success they have had.

This latest announcement is in the best interests of shareholders !!

It's a "buy" at these levels imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.