NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Good one Defabstar,Obviously the Goldstream work was absolutely...

1. 76 Posts.
    Good one Defabstar,

Obviously the Goldstream work was absolutely about short term stock market manipulation ... this is the stuff that gives mining exploration companies a bad reputation and deservedly so...

This is also what Marathon is up against, checkered recent history of Mt Gee, and also plenty of small Uranium hopefuls cashing in on the current Uranium mania.

Nonetheless, the current supply/demand equation for Uranium is good, the global energy demand is going through the roof, driven by the China boom (India and rest of Asia also to a lesser extent).

So with sustained higher price for Uranium and good exploration work on Mt Gee and other prospects Marathon is in a good position to define a substantial economic resource. Current share price reflects a very low probability of success, so the risk reward equation is very favorable from an investor's perspective.

I am a believer in the peak oil and global warming stories and I think we are set to see much much higher prices for Oil and Uranium. Also plenty of "once in a 100 year" natural disasters (Hurricanes, cyclones, draughts, heat waves etc...)...

Best wishes to Marathon shareholders,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.