NRZ 11.1% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

further research of hoginkson and paralina Hey all,One thing I...

1. 5,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    further research of hoginkson and paralina Hey all,

One thing I think everyone has forgotten is that MTN have actually drilled one hole themselves in the Paralina Ore System. The results of this were released 1/6/05.

636metres of continuous uranium was discovered. Not only was uranium grades discovered near surface but they were also discovered at significant depth. This was drilled next to one of CRAE's holes snd assay results indicate that significant uranium content extends over at least 636m from surface to end-of hole, confirming Marathon’s working model that the ore system is extensive and open at depth.

It must be remember that Exoil drilled 625 holes focusing on near surface regions whilst CRAE drilled 69 holes to deeper levels to 350 metres. Refer to April 26 announcement.

Hoginkson was drilled to very shallow depths by EXoil (57 open percussion holes of which 44 were greater than 0.05% average) and grades of 0.2% on average was discovered. Thats right they only drilled to 107 metres.

As mentioned in the 2nd August announcement, significant high grade mineralisation potential of the Hodgkinson deposit has been demonstrated in the Exoil database. Marathon’s re-assessment, in conjunction with the EGC consultants, is currently underway to validate the deposit size and nature, including structural controls and a tectogenetic model for the mineralisation. A detailed gravity survey similar to that done for the Mt Gee deposit is also planned to be carried out prior to resource drilling.

Hodinkson will be massive. Rememeber exoil concentrated on near surface drilling. CRAE did not drill Hoginkson. The table on page 5 in the 2nd August announcement shows that drilling was very shallow. The drill hols which prodcued grades of up to 2.4% were only drilled to 100metres.

MTN have already proved that URanium mineralisation is evident to 636m within Paralina. Therefore all estimates undetaken by Exoil an CRAE are way underestimated and this is one of the reasons.

Hoginkson will be something special. I insist everyone interested in MTN to audit my research and undertake your own.

If you think the Mt Gee's announcement was a huge surpsrise, wait until Hodginkson results will be released. Im sure a drilling programme will be planend also for this deposit along with Mt Gee and the other 3 deposits at Paralina further in the year which will further impress.

The more you read the announcements the more impressive they are.

MTN are really onto something special here.

Best of luck to all and have a great weekend

I would greatly appreciate some feedbcak on my research as I have hardly received any to date.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $62.00K 7.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2215499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3181111 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.