NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

pierpont's article from yesterdays afr, page-53

1. 2,469 Posts.
    thoughts mtn, era has less % u, location great its a lot of confusion about new technology re: latest jorc statements.
    mtn are using new methods and old drill results not understood buy the old money yet
    news soon that will help and some old will wake up this week, should be a strong surge then
    (looks to me a fair apraisal with amount of prev drilling, estimate is on the low side but as they say is appropriatly)

they did not need a lot of drilling as it was done, more drilling needed sure but
    pre 1980`s companies where drilling like mad to find u, a lot even most of these u tenaments where drillied heavilly before gov 3 mine policy and weapons being decomisioned
    so with the new technogy a lot of foresight and forgoten drill samples/results from other companies behind them the smart little companies like dyl have worked miracles, the smart managers knew u was going to be hot are going over drill data allready done but ignored and buying the tenaments save big$$$ because they do not pay for drilling,(note dyl have also bought pdn database`$$$) the change in public opinion and then gov is a main factor here, those investing in u are going to get very wealthy!!
    you will see many small/medium companies like hav, cuy, ext, ggy, wmg, jrl, cmr, aim, dyl, bky, pnn, hmr and ipo`s monax, korab, energy metals who bought tenaments that large companies did not want a few years ago and could not give away in the late 80`s most have extensive drilling database`s/drill sample`s !!! dating back to pre 60`s $$$$$ (age is irrelevant)
    also new aerial techs will make a big differance more ground covered and saves big $$$ so small companies taking big advantage of this early on! something else large companies not
    and
    computer now makes it all easy for companies to get a big picture of what is underground

after the 1980`s companies ignored u as they where not alowed to mine, 2nd they did not want to jepordise the resource they where after so a strong lets not mention, test /look for u mentality sunk deep

several of hav`s tenaments are very rich in u re: cuy is not speculation! and latest hav ann says u on 3 more hav tenaments, also a large company did not notice or test for cobalt it turns out to be worth 10 times as much in $ terms than the large copper deposit!!! then geothermal all missed or ignored buy large companies, hav management had the balls and foresight and look @ dyl fly soon

that reminds me acumulate some hav
    a nice mix i reckon
    copper, gold, molybdenim, cobalt, several u deposits, geothermal!, they are talking over 200 millions tons of above metals (proven 100 million, producer soon), even 200 million tons of iron ore would be great but above metals are expensive man, dont forget they are founders of cuy!%$ i was told recent visit to hav geothermal site is the richest deposit of u ever found in both size and % of u in ore, after some thought that is why geotheraml so hot so much u in location deap and surface also tenaments are large in richest parts of s.aust. or i think the world, the geothermal and u energy potential is so huge it boggles my mind@#
    i think hav could have as much energy as Saudi Arabia

copper to go through the roof everyone will be suprised/amazed buy copper in a few years as new techs come on line that demand huge/obscene amounts/tons and tons of copper let alone the growth to continue for 20 years as is overdue for china/india and new techs excelerate this growth or make it a lot easier/cheaper
    gee i better post above hav info on a hav thread sounds like the best stock around, geothermal is the best for Aust, then we can sell all our u, i think hav should hit $2.30 soon plenty of great news coming!$$

dont forget u going to $50 l/b fast then beyond!!!$$$
    once near $50 l/b low grades are very economical$ this is not far off so some stocks below .04 grade will be able to mine or be taken over

Aust gov thinking about Aust Nuclear power stations!!! cheap clean power means $$$ for everyone

another thing i like about mtn only 32.5 million shares issued!
    era has less grade% u than mtn, mtn location great, looks to me recent report is an underestimation till more drilling done, mtn resource larger then era, its all good for mtn
    i hold firm and dont mind it going back more is good to buy lower more %%% later i will buy my largest holding soon
    i have more to add later on mtn
    if you do not hold u early days yet buy on dips, supercycle just starting
    Australia realy is the lucky country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $27.06K 8.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 50264176 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8318336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.