20+ times = 10+ turnovers for Simon Buckley. Cara, not sure what...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    20+ times = 10+ turnovers for Simon Buckley.

Cara, not sure what you have against Goldsack but he is a very competent player. If Buckley plays another game for Collingwood I will be shocked, he is the worst decision maker in the AFL. At least with Goldsack you know you;re going to get a contest, good kicking and contested possession in the forward line.

If Wood and Buckley are retained at the end of the season I'll be very disappointed.

I'd give Witts a chance against Essendon. Rest him at Full Forward, he's as big as Sandilands but mover MUCH better and has great hands. And I really like Jackson Paine. Great hands which is what we need on the forward line right now. Krakouer will play this week too and he certainly brings an edge to the forward line.

Alice,

You said "you have previously mentioned premiership success as the only valid guide & Big Mouth Ed has been an impediment to your clubs flag quests in the last 2 years" Indeed I have, so with Mick only winning 1 of the 5 Grand Finals he took us to I'm happy to have made a change. I love Mick and think he's a great Coach, but one of his flaws is he backs his players in too much. It can be a good thing but not on Grand Final day. But how has Eddie stuffed up this years campaign?

Go Pies!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.