OCV octaviar limited

I was looking for my one of my former posts made about two...

1. 525 Posts.
    I was looking for my one of my former posts made about two months to reprise on this forum
    Somehow it has been deleted ???. But basically i stated my shock when contacting a female ARL representative on phone and being told that our asset value was only 5 cents after the supposed transfer of over one hundred million in assets from WC.
    Now I can inform investors that i was in contact with an individual in the PIFI ,with multi millions at stake,who sent a personal representative to each and every asset in our fund about 24 months ago and came back with a conservative valuation of about 20 cents,
    I was also under the impression that the whole point of ASICS insistence on keeping Price , Waterhouse , Coopers as Auditors ( the gatekeepers )is that these individuals have the qualifications to provide independent opinion of an assets market valuation
    Something is seriously amiss with the PIF valuation protocol and ASIC should not allow the vote to proceed until a full-scale investigation has taken place into this matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.