OCV octaviar limited

pif related news, page-73

1. 22 Posts.
    Seamisty, you state that you received an abusive email from an "Anti JH Investor" accusing you of misleading statements. What is your definition of an "Anti JH Investor". Most posts on here seem to all be from "Anti WC/JH Investors" INCLUDING YOURSELF.

On 3rd March you posted comments like "I'm not prepared to have a $10,000 mail out fee paid by the Fund for a WC mistake!". "the Hotline is clogged with calls or gone into hibernation". "I've not received the nomination papers and I nominated!!!!"

On 4th March you posted comments like "I can't even leave another message on Hotline because mailbox is full!!!".
    "maybe someone better go check to see if WC office is still there."

There are many more examples of your critism of WC/JH, just like many others, and completely justified as well.

Your post on 4th March after you had managed to make contact with WC, contained some information that you passed on. A lot of this information is, as usual inadequate and misleading and unsatisfactory. If you are happy to keep accepting the crap WC spew out to placate the disgruntled that's up to you, but don't expect everyone else to accept it along with you.
    And as an AG Rep, people would expect you to be more critical of the quality of information that WC is giving you, knowing that you will pass it on to other investors.
    EG:-

1. WC has been managing the Fund for 10 months, yet they are still working on compiling an email address list for investors.

2. The 6 month interim report will be available by the end of March BY REQUEST. Don't NSX and ASIC require these half yearly reports to be lodged and made available. This half yearly report will be of extreme interest and importance to ALL Unit Holders and it should be issued to ALL Unit Holders.

3. Computershare told WC that they had not sent nomination forms to investors who did not nominate. Therefore what WC is telling you is that the mail out stuff up is not their fault and it's not Computershare's fault, so obviously it's those stupid Unit Holders fault.

4. PTQ vs Octaviar - why has at least a brief update not been issued by now?

5. Ability to pay distributions depends on "making some contracts unconditional". Do you mean "depends on sales contracts settling"? When are expected settlement dates?

6. Buyback is still on track by end of September. Do they really think investors still believe in that promise?? Distributions were promised by end of Dec.08 too. I recall you relaying info from WC in Oct.08 that the cash payment promised for end of Oct.08 was definately "on track".
    WC have trouble managing the Fund on a week to week / month to month basis, why would investors believe that they can be sure of what will be happening in Sept.

7. Raptis debt, the administrators have not completed their assessment - WC can still advise us of what the amount owed to PIF is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.