OCV octaviar limited

pif to be listed on nsx, page-6

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hi Robertch,
    That doesnt sound too good..any chance of it changing ??
    The AFR article was a step forward...
    PIF holders come from 3 states..I read that laws relating to Property funds are changing in three states..It may not help but I was searching the Freehills..solicitors site and they are working on such things called top hatting??
    Any way it shows that these things are very complex and the govt and lawyers are trying to help with out the mums and dads even knowing..so much is already happening.

All want this to work out well...

Just found this info re NZX and the funds

NZX suspends OPI NZ securities NZ HERALD
    10:15AM Tuesday June 10, 2008

"Trading in securities of OPI New Zealand Ltd has been suspended on the sharemarket after the company failed to provide its full year results.

A week ago NZX said the results had been due to be issued by May 30. At the time NZX said that if the results were not provided by yesterday, trading would be suspended.

Today NZX said it had still not been provided with the announcement and trading in the securities would now be suspended.

A fortnight ago OPI New Zealand advised the market it was unlikely to be in a position to release interim results for the year to the end of March by the time required.

That was as a result of events affecting OPI Pacific Finance and Octaviar, and the need to complete impairment testing of OPI New Zealand's assets.

Queensland-based Octaviar, previously named MFS, owns 38.5 per cent of OPI New Zealand, formerly MFS NZ, which owns OPI Pacific Finance.

Last month 98.6 per cent of debenture holders and 99.9 per cent of noteholders in OPI Pacific Finance voted in favour of a proposed moratorium.."

I am surprised that this was trading on NZX..at all..
    I suppose that it is only partially owned by OCV but the funds are frozen??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.