SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

3 Questions Cmonddr .What encouraged you to sell such a...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    3 Questions

Cmonddr .

What encouraged you to sell such a significant number of shares after holding them amidst the disclosed turmoil of the last month or so ... in other words what broke the Camels back for you .

Graham CC .

In respect to your comments on staff morale , if that is the case , which im not doubting you would expect with so many employees, actual units of staff resignations would be high , if this is true , do you know if these staff are being replaced 1 for 1 or is this allowing the company to reducer staff numbers without paying high costs of retrenchments .

Aust

I am not sure if you saw the Centro and Becton share swaps for note holders and funds holders much worse capitlized companies survive , they actually had negative net asset backing , if PPX offered Pxupa holders a swap for equity , what value is considred reasonable to price the PPX , and then the pxupa to calculate a share offer .
    In my opinion 100 for 1 would favour initially the PPX holders but ultimately PXUPA holders would achive upside as I expect the ppx shares would trade above nab once this debt instrument was removed as a liability by a share swap , ie 27c per share would return a $27.00 price for PXUPA holders .

Look forward to your views and comments fellow holders.

I now hold both ppx and pxupa .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.