SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Dear austed "Do you think we need to organise to counter PIGS or...

1. 478 Posts.
    Dear austed

"Do you think we need to organise to counter PIGS or let the Board and the likes of Orbis look after us?"

I guess you are joking. Orbis is stymied at 18.5% and the directors hold no equity and remain unaffected.

Blackpete

Thanks for your advices and observations. Some people make things happen, others watch things happen but the vast majority say "what the ?":$% is happening". Your choice.

I've made my choice and have the resources to see this to its end.

If anyone still believes PPX can rescue this mess, of its own making, I encourage you to read:

"The Small Fortune Award [USA] goes to investors in paper companies, who once again demonstrated the old adage that the best way to make a small fortune in the paper industry is to start with a large fortune.

Bankruptcy filings of companies like NewPage and White Birch grabbed all the headlines, but even the survivors didn’t fare so well. Verso and Catalyst stockholders saw their investments drop by as much as 85% and 95%, respectively, during the year. (All of Catalyst stock is worth $13.4 million, which is the value of the products it makes during a typical four-day period.)

Even the Chinese struggled in 2011 despite their huge new world-class machines. Chinese mills added 1.6 million tonnes of coated-woodfree capacity during 2011, according to RISI, only to realize that it’s hard to compete when your country has leveled its forests, the West is running out of recycled fiber, and half the world’s markets are closed to you."

http://deadtreeedition.blogspot.com/2012/01/tricky-dick-spamazon-and-10-other-media.html

sourced from THE PAPER INDEX TIMES

http://news.paperindex.com/Blogs_Columns/Tricky_Dick_Spamazon_and_10_Other_Media_Failures_of_2011/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pulpandpapernews+%28Pulp+and+Paper+Industry+News%29

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.