VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

piigs fly

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    PIIGS fly

P.....Portugal is on the brink of defaulting,
    I I .....Italy & Ireland have made their blunders and will pay in time,
    G .....Greece is already a cot case with the possibility of a run on the banks at any time,
    S .....Spain is also poised for a financial melt down.

Kevin has walked away from the emission trading scheme deal blaming everyone else for its failure and is now wanting to spend money on a truckload of other climate change programs .. he (Kevin) emphasized there would be a truckload of work on renewable energy (AFR P6. 29/04/10)

Wouldn't it be nice if ERJ got even a small portion of funds from Kevin's piggy bank. Hard to see that happening when all bets are on Henderson and from all accounts it has nothing to show after 6 months.

Im not happy with the lack of progress, highlighted by the lack of communication from ERJ. If there are issues, lets know about them, and move forward accordingly.

As the global financial markets teeters on yet another meltdown and the PIIGS get a total roasting, I don't want to be left holding a hand full of ERJ wild cards when the heat is really turned up. Unless ERJ can come up with the goods soon, Ill be ducking for some financial cover, probably in the gold sector.

As much as I love the ERJ story and still truly believe in the overall benefits of the Powerbox, if the product is not being brought into electricity producing reality, it is not worth a bumper.

Shareholders have a right to be informed. When the company suggests Henderson being commissioned 'sometime in March' and then no further news at all........... I start hearing alarm bells.......... justified or not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.878K 1.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 33778032 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66395026 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.