PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Spot on jnene, and this raises the question as to why has PIL...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Spot on jnene, and this raises the question as to why has PIL previously publicised via the ASX when there was news of significance and now we see CAA who is a shareholder and a significant one at that taking the lead on trying to get the word out for the company. This is not his or our responsibility, this is why we agree to pay fees to the management of PIL, because that's their job!
    As a pessimist and cynic when it comes to small cap investing I can only assume the worst especially when our SP is so deplorable and assume that management are intentionally keeping the lid on this. For what reason??? Perhaps to the loose hands drop their shares for the sharks to prey and accumulate....that's my cynical mind thinking. Stop selling people and watch what happens, tighten your belt and hold on because the minute the shares stop dropping into the 1.3-1.4 sentiment will change based on the business and where they are in their rollout. It's gotta go soon, everyone else has. A 200M market cap is certainly no stretch of the imagination when compared to others on face value.
    If the trial rollout starts to show good numbers we are off....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.