PIL 7.14% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hi allThanks for those that responded. The point of my post...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5010
    Hi all

Thanks for those that responded. The point of my post (which BBM seems to be ignoring) is that I don't think there's blame attributable to any one holder, T20 or otherwise. I say this as a neutral who has been regularly following these threads. There are far more logical reasons for the SP having copped a hammering over the past period, rather than dark forces manipulating:

• Financials aren't great - cash burn is eroding capital (and capital is needed for the lending model)
    • Revenue on a downward trend (hopefully due to change now Bizmoto can get going?)
    • Cheap options issued at 1c creates selling pressure - when the SP was 2c people could theoretically cash out for 100%
    • A big one - timing: PIL coming out of suspension coincided with a lot of money getting pumped into spec stocks in January and February. That gave the holders 'trapped' during the suspension the opportunity to get out, possibly even in some profit. It's been a tough run for many microcaps since then, because of wider market conditions (inflation, Covid 3rd and 4th waves, etc)
    • Massive share register means as the capital is eroded, the SP gets dragged down - because soon they'll need more money, and capital raises are nearly always at a discount. Tough to raise decent money with billions of SOI.

These are all just the normal forces of the spec market. Nothing nefarious. You either accept it, and hold (believing in the LT), or not. Blaming an invisible hand is ignoring reality, in my opinion.

I will now pop myself back on 'lurker' mode. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $108.5K 8.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13577678 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 416666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.