PIL 11.1% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

Some good questions, thanks. I considered a few of those prior...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Some good questions, thanks. I considered a few of those prior to investing, others were immaterial.
    Regarding PIL being years away from real growth I guess that needs a little bit of definition, I am interested in what do you define as real grow?
    When playing at this end of the market growth can be considered to be on the whim of a good announcement and that’s the risk you take, get your 2, 3, 5 or Disallowed then leave. Visit back in a few weeks or months maybe re invest and pick up your next bag or two.
    PIL are a start up in a new market in a new region, first mover advantage on their side. A little like the current attention the monetisation of bulk data sold back to consumers coupled with advertising to generate revenue and analytics on consumer activity.
    For that reason I am invested and see some short term gain, I calculated my entry to PIL and achieved it, I have my exit point and I will stick to that.
    Long term is anyone’s guess but once again that’s the spec game. I won’t be considering long term growth in this company until it hits $0.10. Your $5k - $10k gut feel will be an interesting one to come back and visit. Patience and maintaining strategy is my virtue when risking an investment in sub $0.10 stocks, after all it is money that you are willing to lose and not bet your house on. I have a good gut feel here and I will not divulge any further on that in this forum, too many mum and dads looking for the big win and end up losing due to inexperience and trusting what they read. Still a buy in my books with good entry value at anything under $0.08 for a 3 bagger at that, that’s my 2 bob!
    DYOR, IMO etc, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $65.3K 7.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7593550 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5197721 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.