PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

PIL should raise capital at half at .005, page-30

1. 7,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    gosh they are the million dollar questions. me for one would be looking to see what has/is occurring if at all possible. if the usual froth is released then no move on my end until there is actual transparency.
    if they can align their business plan and actually get it working so that income increases and costs decrease (just appears that whenever revenue increases they find a reason to increase costs as well) then could be interesting.
    but in saying all that i personally would like to see a change in management and also have the ANN's having actual transparent info (not to say that actual info not being released just that its lets say not as transparent as one would like - so its easy to connect the dots so to speak).
    anyhow market IMO will be stand offish until the company and management proves itself - till then will be hard to push this one along - especially given the amount of false starts it has had to date not to mention the dogs breakfast ANN's regarding CR's. all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.35K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4562642 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.