PIL 9.09% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

PIL should raise capital at half at .005, page-53

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Sir lol!
    The best predictor of future behavior is past behaviour.
    These guys have been offline, fail to raise capital and use an office share-space where they use a mailbox service to look like they have a respectable address after they couldn’t pay the rent at the last place.

The cheerleading continues here and like anyone here who had money in this and wanted to see it make them a dollar back, I still do myself, I just cant sit idol and see thread after thread linked to the same cheerleader pumpers giving people false hope day in day out.The reality is they promised the world and took the money and ran.I’ve seen it way to many times to be quiet about the truth while the silent read baseless gossip garbage like this.

How can I be certain they won’t list again?
    Simple, they have done nothing to show they will, in fact anything they have done so far is to get more money in their pockets while being paid to do so to the detriment of shareholders capital return.

Entertaining fantasy based on little birdies chatter others conjure up is not forum discussion as much as me saying it wont trade again on repeat is.. but at least mine is based on the facts presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.24K 314.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8889564 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3107178 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.