PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Happy to take whatever you have on or off market. Slight dip on...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Happy to take whatever you have on or off market. Slight dip on open to shake the loose hands then the good metrics should see some surprising results as the market catches wind. I am calling lifting of suspension to be imminent based on COVID-19 concerns being concerns no longer. The market has factored CV19 into most aspects of the market now. Also q1 results due out soon which can only follow the trend of as you have highlighted (thank you) 6 quarters of growth (make that seven is my tip). No insider information, just a hunch and my opinion based on the business and how it will work within our new market conditions.
    I guess each person has their own strategies but generally at this end of the market it's always a big punt and is often funded by money investors don't care to lose ( that's me anyway). Failure to exercise due diligence when tossing the coin clearly has its impacts and results in the sort of disgruntled comments herein which I have personally learnt from my own mistakes.
    You seem educated enough and have some good points and valid research but it seems you want people not to back the company which will ultimately affect the share price for which you have vested interest in. Realist or not, you are swaying sentiment which will negatively impact you.
    Personally I am cautious of your real intentions and will hang on to this stock tightly picking up whatever drippings will unfold at open, including your holding of you do indeed dump them.
    IMO, DYOR etc etc blah blah blah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.081K 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 10013083 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4024919 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.