PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

PIL should raise capital at half at .005, page-62

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Thanks mate, to be clear I have all intentions of selling this if it opens yet my sentiment is still void on HC as I have no avenue to sell on market.
    As I’ve said before I got caught in this suspension out of left field and although the DD was to the best of my knowledge sound at the time, way to many months/years have past where red flag after red flag has built my dislike for the board and those connected to them.

To be frank, COVID has zero to do with this not getting out of suspension, to allude this nonsense is a zero sum game.
    PIL simply told the ASX and its investors they could raise capital at a premium and blatantly said the funds were imminent, repeatedly, over years and yet never happened.
    They were put on notice and were given ample time and opportunities to come clean or show their lies were indeed truths, yet here we are.

So where are they?
    They are off collecting wages and keeping hush on anything material that would benefit the forethought of vested shareholders.
    They shut up shop as soon as it was suspended and needed to sell on to anyone they could, the dream of being the next big Uber/BNPL scheme yet nobody buys into it really, not anyone who has done their due diligence anyway..
    Seriously, their address is now an open virtual office sharespace used by people to show off a fancy address yet not actually having a business there, at best these guys are at home or in Phili selling the dream to the poor and desperate scooter crew.
    https://www.spacesworks.com/products-services/virtual-office/

If you’re really building a global footprint, you shouldn’t be renting a shared virtual broom cupboard just to show the world you’re at an address that is promoted to look good on paper.

Yes I get that my negative sentiment impacts my investment, it doesn’t make me lose sleep (money I’ve come to terms with not seeing again) I don’t suggest others change theirs either, I just post here to say be real, show the facts, help others understand what this ultimately means and don’t live in a fantasy world where PIL come dashing in to the market only to dominate the crowded already successful sector.

These boys can’t even back themselves financially, professionally or otherwise so what hope do they have of ever making it in the wider market?

Spec money is made by buying the rumour and selling the fact.

The only hope a bunch here now have is to sell a rumour in hopes they can sell on the many red flag facts when and if the suspension ever lifts.

If i’m wrong I get to sell on market and watch as the company crumbles, if I can’t sell on market and it delists then I can offset the tax man, either way thats my choice and I also suggest everyone DYOR and see the good, bad, shady and ugly in PIL.

Best of luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $11.62K 1.452M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7264065 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 165037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.