PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hey all, I've been a bit quiet lately but just wanted to...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hey all, I've been a bit quiet lately but just wanted to drop my 3.4 cents worth into the mix.
    Less than two weeks ago we were sitting at 2.3 cents and there were opinions that we could get under the 2's. Well that didn't eventuate and a lot of traders took the opportunity to strengthen their positions based on research and knowledge of what the Kain's are about and what the financial backers like CLEE, PEGG and CASSON have invested based on their knowledge and discussions. Two weeks later we tipped the scales at 4 cents and have traded a significant volume of around 500M shares which is half of day one trade at approximately 3.4-3.6 cents! (guesstimate figures).
    So today we take a step back to 3.4 cents, am I worried? No! Do I see value in PIL? Yes.
    There has been 1.5B or approx $51M, that's right, $51M of PIL security traded at our current price of 3.4 cents from day 1 on re list and this week. This is the value which is backing that this company will make it! My investment in PIL is not a risk, it is a very well researched and measured investment, I will carry all my stock into the teens and further and I expect this to be in the short term. I will not sell, I will not be spooked by what I consider to be the start of a recoil at almost twice the price of the stock two weeks ago. This recoil will set up a new higher base to propel PIL into new highs. Where will the next two weeks take us, 6, 8 or 10 perhaps?
    The real question is when will it happen!!!
    This uncanny volume over the last two days and a top of almost double in SP tells me that there are those who believe we are on the cusp of a major rerate, or do they already know perhaps??? I for one will not let this opportunity disappear, I just feel that something is in the wind. There is no other explanation for the recent activity and that massive activity on day one in my opinion.
    Good luck to all holders, and well done to those who have sold out for a profit. Only question is will your profit by you a 2 week holiday in a house on the Gold Coast or will it buy you the whole house for your retirement. My plan is to go fishing on the Gold Coast casting a line from my back yard, what's yours?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.