PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

So if someone were going to spend $80k on a stock what would the...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    So if someone were going to spend $80k on a stock what would the return look like? For one you wouldn't take an uneducated risk so this is a player who knows what cards they hold. Secondly they will bag that $80k as a minimum, that's 7.2c and is not far away in my opinion. But I suspect they are in for 3-4 bags or 10.8-14.4c. This equates to a MC for PIL of $147-$196M, optimistic valuation? No chance! I think a pessimist would value PIL this as a minimum when compared to its peers.
    Another week has passed with no news which means the news is that little bit closer to dropping. If you see a trading halt notice come out on PIL let me just say that you will have missed the first boat! It will be big news. And then watch what happens when people get on the second boat $$$.
    And for those thinking PIL is insolvent then consider this..... the ASX would look foolish to have allowed PIL to re list only to stop them from trading so soon after. The ASX are satisfied. PIL will continue to trade very strongly for some time to come. A green close today would be a conviction, a close of 3.0-3.4c is that coil getting wound up for release off a new higher low. Have a good weekend people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.