SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

PIL to go past CRO, page-5

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    The problem I have with these Guy's ( PIL ) , apart from the fact that they were suspended for the better part of a year and a half couple with the fact that they sold their principal mining activity to become this magically switched on ' Bizmoto Fintech ' mobile banking model ....is that they are obviously trying ever so hard to portray themselves as this novel ' open ' decentralized eco system designed for the common good of ALL Filipino users ....when they appear nothing more than a system which again caters for the ' Elite's ' first and foremost.

And that may in fact still be the way they conduct their business over there , however , it is for these reasons I cannot see the market taking this model very seriously at this stage , and hence the overall discount being applied to the matrices that this particular poster is endeavoring to illustrate in the differences between current Payment receipts and comparable market capitalization's.

Keep in mind that this geographical region is relatively poorer to that of Australia and many other areas in the Austral Asian demography with rule of laws and contracts , disputes etc.... being very very different , and hence again the discount in the markets preparedness to bid this model up at this stage.

So more a case of everyone wanting in on the act , but not really knowing what exactly it means to create a truly decentralized system which empowers ALL users.

Peppermint's Managing Director and CEO Chris Kain said:

" Peppermint's focus is to continue to build and grow our proven micro enterprise mobile technologyplatform to empower the next cohort of Filipino entrepreneurs to deliver social good and financialinclusion to the people of the Philippines and the attached use of funds table explains how we will applythe funds raised to do that."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.136K 126.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2231112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1340111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.