PIL 8.33% 1.1¢ peppermint innovation limited

PIL Undervalued vs Peers, page-24

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Yes, and your charts are illustrative that even during its period of suspension (and in the face of COVID), PIL was growing its business strongly.

With the recent injection of capital to facilitate bismoPay, the brakes really come off.

Someone asked earlier my short term price goal for PIL

I'm sorry, that's really not my style.

I'd just make this observation, following on from my comparison of like with like in the spirit of the title of this thread:

Remembering PIL's Receipts from customers for the latest Half Year ($1,242,530) were more than three times CRO's ($390,166) ...even if PIL's share price were to double from here, its market capitalisation would still be less than half of CRO's.

Similar disparities exist with all its peers, And you can be certain that's a gap that will be filled.

If it were me, I'd rotate faster than a roulette wheel in the Space Station. Out of CRO (and/or the others) into PIL.

The first doublings of a share price are the easiest. Far more likely in my view to see PIL's market cap of $44M increase in a high ratio from here than, say, CRO's from ~$200M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $43.71K 3.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3957362 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1430000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.