PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes you are correct, it’s up around $14m invested over that...

1. 4,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    Yes you are correct, it’s up around $14m invested over that timeframe.
    They have a clear vision and they are focused on delivering on that at scale. As you have rightly pointed out, the Bizmoto platform is not just a concept that they would like to try, it is currently up and running and providing work and income for Filipinos.
    Now that they have everything in place, the next phase is to scale it up and take it to the unbanked/underbanked masses.
    It will just keep growing and growing because they will keep adding Billers/New features/Promotions/Updating-Streamlining the app/New services.
    It will basically be a one stop shop where the agents can do everything from within the Bizmoto platform.

I keep comparing Bizmoto platform to the GoJek model in Indonesia and if anyone is interested in PIL, I suggest you do some research on GoJek and how quickly they evolved from just a group of 20 motorcycle riders in 2010 to now being valued at $10 billion!
    With PIL the potential is HUGE and as investors come to realize that, it will be quickly reflected in the share price IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.