PIL 37.5% 1.1¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hi GimmieFor me and my minimal research, looking at the initial...

1. 7,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1141
    Hi Gimmie

For me and my minimal research, looking at the initial revenue numbers Bizmoto has been operating under during the pandemic and proof of concept roll-out phase I pick the APP is operating extremely well? Numbers don't lie so it seems there are plenty of people using the Bizmoto APP and happy with it at this point of the roll-out, all it needs now is the push from behind and those numbers should skyrocket, Bizmo-loans should be the ticket that provides because the number businesses wanting loans for expansion is probably phenomenal.

One of the ways i have looked at it is many businesses will grow and many will fail under this eco-system, the ones that grow and expand will provide employment which will take up any slack in the food chain so to speak.

Instead of having 100 million crappy little stores fighting for business and revenue ( as an example ), we could see 10 million that employ a few people.

I do like this eco-system theory the Kains have proven to work and now putting forward to backers, I honestly think it could be a huge win for very large and under-performing communities.

I am sure there are plenty of small business owners who would much rather head out for wage every morning than fight against the thousands of small battling businesses doing the same thing, this goes from store owners to builders and plumbers through to online dealers, does this sound realistic to you ? ... its the vibe I have picked up since trying to delve deeper into the thought process of how the Kains are actually seeing this pan out.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.003(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.2¢ 0.8¢ $296.3K 27.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6360404 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2883202 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.