PIL 6.25% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

BlueChipper. Here is a response.Like IOU there was an overhang...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    BlueChipper. Here is a response.

Like IOU there was an overhang of old shareholders stuck on the register when it was suspended for 18 months. In my opinion, these shareholders are OUT and have sold.

There are 1c options and convertible note holders. They will exercise and will either hold or sell.

The IOU experience taught me some lessons. The Malaysians and old board that got kicked out sold millions and millions of dollars of shares. However, the new sophisticated and retail investors eventually soaked them up and off went the share price to 50c plus.

PIL has a real business and real products (refer recent company presentation). The market opportunity in SEA for the unbanked and under banked is enormous. This is the target market for PIL. They are well placed to take advantage of this opportunity.

I am an original investor in both IOU (at 1.58c) and PIL (at 1c) via Clee Capital. I know that Clee backs this story. They have many investors that have made millions (including myself) that will happily soak up any sellers at these levels.

There is no guarantee that PIL will be the roaring success of IOU but they have a good foothold in the Philippines and I expect the company to perform well over the next 6 to 12 months.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.7K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 932499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2835583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.