PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

PIL - what an opportunity - just wow!, page-569

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    yeah agreed, im all for waiting patiently for things to transpire im aware of wait times and what not for licenses etc due to covid and the likes but something doesnt seem right here if it isnt for inside info being thrown around to those that a worthy to manipulate and/or sell out if necessary then thats pretty dissappointing although i guess thats part of the game at this end of the spec stock list, also am aware that generally if there is nothing material to update SH on then so be it, trying to get my head around why its being sold out when most of the shares were snapped up around the 3c mark upon trading again, have all the options been converted and sold or are we seeing a continuation from previous months if so whats the converted price and are we heading there for a while? guess its hard to know whats going to happen wothout info, can hardly see myself breaking even after the next quarterly and license approval, its ok to be a little bit worried not trying to downramp just want two sides to a story. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.35K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4562642 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.