PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

CAA you seem very sure that BBM is incorrect in their comments....

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    CAA you seem very sure that BBM is incorrect in their comments. That is a very strong position to hold against a person when you simply cannot know every aspect of what is at play here regardless of your financial position.

Let's be real here, we are all at the end of a computer so need to be wary of each other especially when comments are made with such conviction. And just because you say you are a major investor does not necessarily make it true. Personally I believe you are who you say you are and can understand why you took offence to BBM's post.......When I read your response to BBM I could not get the saying 'the truth hurts' out of my head.....a big ouch moment! Well that's how it came across anyway imo.

As has been raised by others it was a very interesting market today and this appeared to be after BBM called it out.....coincidence perhaps......we need more of it! Do that every day for a week and we are on our way!

For the record I am a holder having held through suspension and be increased my portion in recent weeks. I have a short to medium view of PIL doing well, and as has been said by others 'only when the reins are let loose' or words to that effect.

I have not posted in a while due to the pigsty created a month or so ago with the IOU/PIL war so hopefully we get to a point where our commentary is more settled. Importantly I hope to see PIL get to a point where other factors of which there are many, are not affecting the share price.

Thanks BBM, you posts are both for and against which leads me to believe you are playing with a straight bat.

Hang in there peeps, surely our day is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.