PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Speaking of Facts & misleading or non transparent information I...

1. 5,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Speaking of Facts & misleading or non transparent information I was just taking a read on
    the Company Overview PIL put out in Feb 2021 - Just before they Listed .

Page 21 - shows a lovely bar chart with quarterly revenue .

I noticed PIL added the impressive figure of approx $950k in the June 2020 quarter .

They forgot to mention that approx $ 620 K of this revenue was not from the Bizmto operations - but from the sale of an old mining asset .

Yet they have a lovely yellow arrow - soaring upwards .... creating the visual impression of much stronger revenue in June fro the Philippenes than was actually the case ( only by 3 times ? -- )

I think thats a bit misleading and reeks of a company trying to paint a much better picture than it actually is -

Of course those sophisticated top 20 Investors who supported PIL by taking on shares at 1 cent may not agree ...or may not have noticed and just thought the graph looked great !!!

Some one like BBM with obvious poor analytical and risk assessment skills could be sucked in by this misleading graphic. Who knows ? - thats another story

Most wouldn't notice !

Page 21 - of the PIL Company Presentation Feb 2021  sm.jpg
    Note -

Lets just visit the June 2020 Quarterly to see what it said ( attached )

Heres some extracts from the June 2020 Quarterly .

The headline point says " revenue was up some 40 % from the March 2020 quarter .

Yes actual cash receipts were .....up by 40% but PIL fails to note that
    $620 ,000 of that 40% increase had nothing to do with the Philippenes business. .

In actual fact if you took that $620,000 out ....... Revenue from Operations Bizmoto & Philippenes operations In the June Quarter ... were actually down some 52% from March .

Go figure

to me this sort of stuff raises lots of questions about lots of stuff .....

PIL JUne 2020  Quarterly announcements - Headline.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.081K 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 10013083 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4024919 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.