ARV 5.88% 1.8¢ artemis resources limited

Pilbara conglomerate land holdings

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    The announcements today from Novo/ARV and VRX suggest that the gold bearing conglomerate is extensively distributed across the Western Pilbara, albeit in distinct outcrops overlaid by Mt Roe Basalt, with indications the formation continues under cover. Several HC posters have provided very helpful maps from various sources on who holds the tenements across the region with where outcrops of conglomerate occur. The size of the potential gold bearing conglomerate has also been discussed/speculated on in several threads.

Valuations are not only predicated on size, grade and accessibility, but also on how long before the deposit can be profitably exploited. I would therefore welcome thoughts from the HC community that has been following this story on what the status of various tenements are. We know that ARV and VXR are fully granted and permitted, but we do not know which NOVO tenements are at the same point, some have been recently granted, but many are still under application. Considerable additional work in the form of environmental and heritage surveys may well still be required, all of which takes time and money to complete, before any plan of works can be submitted to, let alone entertained by to the Department of Mines.

The valuations of both ARV and VXR appear to be lagging Novo, where the focus appears to be very much on the size of the land holding rather than how soon it can be profitably exploited. Providing an accurate map of those Novo tenements under application and granted is beyond my limited capabilities. This may help to refocus investor understanding on the underlying value of ARV and VXR.

I hold ARV and VXR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $7.393K 434.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 653551 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 508256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 414411
Last updated 13.20pm 30/04/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.